Pacific Polytechnic College
Pacific Polytechnic College, Udaipur was established in the year 2011. In this Institute
we are running Three Years Diploma Courses in Civil , Mechanical , Electrical, Electronics
& Communication, Computer Science, Mining. The Institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
and a Constituent Unit of PAHER University. A Polytechnic is a college dealing mainly
with various courses to meet out the needs of industries and Technical Education
in Rajasthan. The state Government experienced a need for separate establishment
for Diploma Courses for the gradual expansion of Technical Education and Industrial
growth in Rajasthan.
India is one of the emerging centres of technical education. The Pacific University
endowers to impart quality education and to build a strong base for pioneering studies
in all the fields of research. The aim is to turn out talent with global vision
and worldwide employability to main positions in all knowledgebase sectors globally.
To promote institutions of higher learning in various fast emerging knowledge based
disciplines, for the talented youth where they can
• Acquire most advanced knowledge in their respective disciplines.
• Manifest their creative potentials through research and applications.
• Develop holistic competence with the global vision, local interface, societal orientation,
industrial applicability and patriotic passion.
• To impart quality education in various technical and professional disciplines.
• To bring academic excellence in various spheres of knowledge.
• To establish a world-class state of the art infrastructure to facilitate quality
• To cultivate skills to enhance the employability of the students including inclination
for self employment.
• To promote quality research.
• To focus on overall student development by using the latest pedagogical & logical
inputs and through extracurricular activities like sports, cultural program, projects
• To be engaged in socially relevant community development projects.
• To forge strong industry-institute linkages for mutually beneficial exchanges.
• To create and disseminate knowledge by conducting participating National & International
• To create a platform where other similar institutions can share their activities.
• To inculcate entrepreneurial ability among the students.